Essential Āyurveda Course
We are happy to be offering a basic introduction to Āyurveda.
- To Register call: 984 646 629, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: s/. 260 ($95) per person – Includes all materials/charts and tests
This course is designed for those who want to go deeper on their spiritual path and gain a greater understanding on how they function in the world. Enhance their current knowledge base. We will discuss how this ancient system of healing goes with plant medicines (Ayahuasca, San Pedro), Yoga, Reiki and other modalities.
The aim of Āyurveda is Self knowledge – Self Healing.
Over 2 days we will discover:
- What should your ‘perfect’ diet be?
- How to optimize your diet to go hand in hand with Raw Foods, Fastings and possibly transitioning to living on Prana <– how do the great yogis live on breath alone?
- Omnivore, Vegetarian, Vegan – which one is best for you?
- Can you change your physical/mental constitution?
- your diet and Kundalini energy
- How to modify your diet to be in line with plant medicines (Ayahuasca, San Pedro)
- What types of meditation are good for you?
- What mantras will calm your mind and energize your body?
- What kind of a yoga practice serve you best?
- Gain a greater understanding of yourself, friends, family and environment that you interact with,
- Find out how other medical systems compare to Āyurveda,
In this 12 hour course
- History of Āyurveda,
- Āyurvedic Cosmology,
- Vedic View – What makes up the Universe,
- Origin of elements (Ether, Air, Fire, Water, Earth),
- What are YOU?
- Your individual constitution ~ DOSHA
- Your psychological constitution,
- Proper diet that is in line with your Dosha
- Find out what foods are helping you stay balanced and which ones take you out of balance
- Nature of mind – According to the Vedic teachings
- and MUCH MUCH more
These 2 days are going to be dynamic and interactive. You will learn not only about you but will have a chance to apply it to your friends and family. We will have plenty of time for discussion and reflection. Bring an open mind and open heart.
Āyurveda is the oldest healing system in the world – dating back more than5000 years. It is often called “Mother of All Healing”. Majority of all healing modalities today stem from Āyurveda including TCM, Naturopathy and western medical model. It is an intricate and comprehensive paradigm of though that can be utilized in helping us reach higher potential within our being.