AYAHUASCA AMAZON SEMINAR – PUERTO MALDONADO
It is an opportunity for deep personal growth, soulful reflection and holistic healing.
In this one week retreat that will take place in Puerto Maldonado you will partake in 3 sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca, Integration sessions, Satsang, Meditation, yoga classes, excursions to the jungle to see the vast and diverse plants and animals.
We will discuss different topics pertaining to our nature, why we are here, how best to live and serve from the heart and fulfill your life purpose. Space will be created for private time and one on one.
The cost of this retreat includes the above mentioned as well as transportation to and from the airport, your shared accommodations in beautiful bungalows with running hot water, all vegetarian meals, and free access to a swimming pool!!
START YOUR MAGICAL JOURNEY HERE
The Retreat will begin upon the arrival of the participants to the Puerto Maldonado Airport. We will provide transportation to and from the airport. Once you arrive to Puerto Maldonado city, we will transport you the 45 minutes by boat (on the Amazon) to the lodge where the Workshop will take place. Puerto Maldonado is an Amazonian city accessible from Lima by a 90 min flight (30 min from Cusco).
The spacious wood bungalows are provided with all the needed details. Each bungalow has 2 big comfortable beds, for two participants, private bathroom with hot water 24 hours, electrical power and hammocks to enjoy the Madre de Dios view and the jungle surrounding us.
Beautiful Scenery! Bring your camera!
“It is your birthright to discover your sacred contract. It will guide you to find your divine destiny.”
There are only two local airlines to consider when booking your flight to Puerto Maldonado from Cuzco or Lima:
There are some nice hotels in the jungle to consider if you would like to stay an extra day before or after the workshop.
Please note that if your hotel is centrally located we will pick you up before the workshop and drop you off after.
Things to consider taking with you
Although we will be staying in the jungle resort, none the less it is the jungle, here are a few suggestions to bring with you for the duration of your stay:
- CAMERA – there is VAST amounts of birds, monkeys, insects and animals to be captured.
- Flashlight (small) – for the evening and night time
- bug repellent – best to get DEET free
- Sunscreen - SPF 25 or 30 is good
- swimsuit – as there is a pool access and we will be heading to the lake
- water-bottle- drinking water is available in the hotel and you may refil your bottles there
- water for purchase is available as well – at your own cost – s/.2 per bottle
- hat – to have some shade from the sun
- cotton clothing – its easiest and best to be wearing cotton – it is humid and hot
- warm sweater – mostly for the ceremonies, to keep you warm if you get cold
- comfortable shoes
- portable musical instrument you play – ex: guitar, flute